Are you ready to embark on an academic journey in Ireland? Fantastic news awaits aspiring students! The University College Dublin MBA Scholarships 2023 are currently open for applications. In this comprehensive guide, we will delve into the intricacies of this scholarship program, explore its benefits, and provide a step-by-step application process to set you on the path to success.
Understanding the University College Dublin MBA Regional Excellence Scholarships 2023-2024
The University College Dublin MBA Regional Excellence Scholarships 2023-2024 are partially funded scholarships designed for international students. These scholarships present a remarkable opportunity, as they can cover up to 100% of your tuition fees.
Promoting Cultural Diversity: Cultural diversity lies at the heart of the UCD Smurfit community. To further enrich the MBA program with diverse perspectives, multiple regional merit-based scholarships are offered to exceptional candidates. These scholars serve as ambassadors for the UCD Smurfit MBA and the School, both during their studies and after graduation.
- Level of Study: Master’s
- Institution: University College Dublin
- Study Location: Ireland
- Program Duration: 1-2 years
- Application Deadline: April 30, 2023
The scholarship covers a range of courses, including:
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Business Studies
The MBA Regional Excellence Scholarship provides recipients with the following benefits:
- The scholarship amount will be deducted from the student’s University fee account.
- Value: Up to 100% tuition fee coverage
Eligibility Criteria for MBA Regional Excellence Scholarship
To be eligible for the MBA Regional Excellence Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Scholarship Requirements:
- Open to all successful international MBA applicants who achieve a minimum GMAT score of 600 or above. Please note that the GMAT deadline for Indian and other region applicants is 30th June 2021.
- Dual passport holders may apply (e.g., US/Irish passport).
- To be considered for these scholarships, applicants must have ‘Offer’ or ‘Accept’ status associated with their GMAT application.
- Only complete applications received before the scholarship deadline will be considered.
MBA Course Entry Requirements
Applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- A university degree.
- A minimum of three years’ quality professional experience (excluding summer placements, part-time, or temporary work experience).
- A valid score on the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT), with a preferred minimum score of 600 for Full-Time MBA and 520 or above for Executive MBA.
- GMAC Executive Assessment (EA) score of 149 and above for EMBA applicants.
- Candidates for both the Full-Time MBA and EMBA must demonstrate competence in English, with an average IELTS score of 7.0 over all components or a minimum score of 100 in the Internet-based TOEFL (iTB).
For more detailed information, click here.
How to Apply for MBA Regional Excellence Scholarship
Follow these instructions to avail of this scholarship opportunity:
- Candidates are required to Apply Online via the UCD applications system.
- Candidates must complete three or, in some cases, four essay questions online:
- Beyond what is outlined in your Curriculum Vitae, what will be your unique contribution to your MBA class? (Max. 300 words).
- What, in your opinion, is UCD Smurfit School’s responsibility to you as an MBA student and what is your responsibility to the School? (Max. 300 words). Ensure you do not exceed the word count.
- What are your career expectations in the 3 years post MBA? (Max. 300 words). Do not exceed the word count.
- Upon reflection, have your career goals, opinion of UCD Smurfit, and aspirations to pursue an MBA changed since your last application? (Max. 300 words). This question is for re-applicants only.
- Submit the following supporting documentation to your online application account:
- Curriculum Vitae.
- GMAT official score report or confirmation of scheduled GMAT test date.
- IELTS/TOEFL official test report or confirmation of scheduled test date (if applicable).
- Copies of official final transcripts of degrees and/or professional qualifications.
- Two completed MBA Recommendation Forms from current or former employers or clients. Referees must sign the forms by hand and scan them before submission. Your referee may also email the completed recommendation form to email@example.com.
- Complete a short video appraisal section via the Kira platform through the UCD application portal (applicable to Full-Time MBA only).
Please note that there is no separate application process for these scholarships. All successful applicants for the MBA or the Executive MBA are automatically considered. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, and scholarships may be awarded to exceptional candidates before the closing date. Therefore, early application is recommended.
To know more about UCD MBA Regional Excellence Scholarships and access the official website for additional details, please visit the Official Website.
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to pursue an MBA at University College Dublin with the support of the MBA Regional Excellence Scholarships. It’s your chance to excel academically while embracing the vibrant cultural diversity of Ireland. Apply today and take the first step towards a bright future!